f you are not currently a member of GGS, there are several reasons to consider an individual or organizational membership. Join now, the cost is low and the benefits are rich!
Benefits of GGS Membership
- GGS Membership Directory (Due to a website error, we are not able to use member log ins at this time. The membership directory will be included in our upcoming Members Only Newsletter. If you need a memnber's information in the meantime, please email email@example.com.)
- Board Information & Nomination Form
- Scholarship Information & Nomination Form
- GGS Awards Information & Nomination Form
- Other Member Information--GGS Blasts
- Member Discounts for GGS Educational Events throughout the year, including the Annual Conference
- Access to online learning tools
How do I Become a GGS Member?
All interested people, organizations, or businesses are invited to apply for membership to the Georgia Gerontology Society.
Printable Application (PDF File)
How do I Renew my GGS Membership?
Renewing your membership is easy. Choose either the print application or renew online.
W-9 Form (PDF). To process fees for conference registrations, exhibit/sponsorship and/or memberships - just print and date.